At Kennel Club Boarding we pride ourselves on keeping our guests happy and comfortable. Your dog will have access to all the comforts of home and although they will inevitably miss you, most of our past guest are visibly excited to return to visit us. We make sure all dogs receive plenty of exercise and stimulation throughout the day.
Our guests have the option of to overnight in a private kennel or to sleep with their friends in a communal kennel free space.
All dogs that stay with us will have:
- Spacious, temperature controlled accomodations
- 5 exercise sessions per day including:
- 2 path walks (2.4 km)
- 2 group play sessions
- 1 individual play session
- Access to our outdoor and / or indoor play areas
- A safe, healthy and clean environment
- Plenty of petting and individual care!
Click here for information on boarding for aggressive dogs.
At your request, we are also able to offer the following services:
- Administration of medicines, pills and needles: (rates vary)
- Nail clipping
For the safety of dogs all of our guests must be immunized before arriving at Kennel Club Boarding.
Please have the following immunization certificates with you when dropping off your Dog to ensure that his / her stay is a healthy one:
- Machine washable bedding/blankets are welcome
- Toys may be left with your dog
- All dogs must be on on a leash during drop off and pick up
- Dogs must be left in your vechicle until checked in
- To avoid upset stomachs, bring your own food, including enough for your dogs stay plus one extra day