Dog Boarding - 5584 Prince of Wales Kennel
Our Prince of Wales location will be closed for renovations starting April 01, 2024. We expect the renovations to take between 6 to 12 months.
Our Fourth Line Road location will remain open for Boarding and have spaces available as soon as our expansion of the Fourth Line Road facility is complete. If you do not see any spaces available on the calendar yet, please check back again as we will be making the spaces available as soon as we can
|Holidays and Weekends
|08:00 - 09:00
|17:00 - 18:00
|07:00 - 09:00
|16:00 - 18:00
At Kennel Club Boarding we pride ourselves on keeping our guests happy, active, and comfortable. Your dog will have access to the comforts of home and although they will inevitably miss you, our past guests are visibly excited to return to visit with us. We make sure all dogs receive plenty of exercise and stimulation throughout the day.
What your dog can expect during their stay with us.
Prince of Wales Drive Location (In Home Kennel)
Dogs who play well with other dogs
- Spacious, temperature-controlled accommodations
- All dogs are supervised during all group activities
- All dogs are leashed when not inside or within fenced-in areas
- Fair weather: Dogs spend the majority of the day outside playing
- Foul weather: Minimum 2 x 30 minutes play inside or outside
- All weather: All dogs will have sufficient breaks to relieve themselves
- Access to our supervised outdoor and/or indoor play areas
- Safe, healthy, and clean environment
- Wire crate size appropriate for your dog, reserved for them for the duration of their stay.
- Fresh, clean water available for all dogs in all indoor and outdoor spaces
- Stainless steel feeding bowls and water pails changed and cleaned daily
- 1 size appropriate Kuranda bed
- Plenty of petting and individual care!
Dogs who do not play well with other dogs
Only available at Fourth Line Road location
Human Aggressive dogs
We do not accept any human-aggressive dogs.
Did you know?
We always have at least one staff member on duty who has graduated from the Dog Safe Canine First Aid course and have multiple dog-specific first aid kits on hand throughout the kennel and property. We also keep hypoallergenic gastrointestinal food on-site in case any of our guests get an upset stomach or loose bowels while they are with us. We keep essentials in our doggie first aid kits to take care of minor bumps and bruises that do not require a veterinarian's attention. We always consult with you (or your emergency contact) before administering any first aid or changing your dog's food so you are always aware of how your dog is doing and have complete control of any treatments given to your dog.