At Kennel Club Boarding we pride ourselves on keeping our guests happy and comfortable. your dog will have access to all the comforts of home and although they will inevitably miss you, most of our past guest are visibly excited to return to visit us. We make sure all dogs receive plenty of exercise and stimulation throughout the day.
All dogs that stay with us will have:
- Spacious, temperature controlled kennels
- 5 exercise sessions per day including:
- 2 path walks (2.4 km)
- 2 group play sessions
- 1 individual play session
- Access to our 2 acre play area
- A safe, healthy and clean environment
- Plenty of petting and individual care!
At your request, we are also able to offer the following services:
- Administration of medicines, pills and needles: rates vary.
- Bathing and nail clipping
For the safety of dogs all of our guests must be immunized before arriving at Kennel Club Boarding.
Please have the following immunization certificates with you when dropping off you Dog to ensure that his / her stay is a healthy one:
- DAPP (Distemper, Adenovirus, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza)
- Machine washable bedding/blankets are welcome
- Toys may be left with your dog
- All dogs must stay in your vechicle until accompanied by a staff member
- To avoid upset stomachs, bring your own food, including enough for your dogs stay plus one extra day