Long Term Dog Boarding
At Kennel Club Boarding we pride ourselves on keeping our guests happy and comfortable. Your dog will have access to all the comforts of home and although they will inevitably miss you, our past guests are visibly excited to return to visit with us. We make sure all dogs receive plenty of exercise and stimulation throughout the day.
All dogs that stay with us will have:
- Spacious, temperature controlled accommodations
- 3 path walks (3.6 km)
- 2 group play sessions
- 1 individual play session with staff
- Access to our outdoor and / or indoor play areas
- A safe, healthy and clean environment
- Plenty of petting and individual care!
Click here for information on boarding for aggressive dogs.
At your request, we are also able to offer the following services:
- Administration of medicines, pills and needles: (rates vary)
- Pick up and drop off service (rates vary by distance)
Long Term Boarding applies to stays longer than 31 days
For the safety of our guests, all dogs must be immunized before arriving at Kennel Club Boarding.
Please have the following immunization certificates with you when dropping off your Dog to ensure that his / her stay is a healthy one:
- DAPP (Distemper, Adenovirus, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza)
- Machine washable bedding/blankets are welcome
- Toys may be left with your dog
- All dogs must be on leash during drop off and pick up
- To avoid upset stomachs, bring your own food, including enough for your dogs stay plus at least one extra day
Did you know?
We are equipped to handle most non serious emergencies. We keep hypoallergenic gastrointestinal food on site in case any of our guests get an upset stomach or loose bowels while they are with us. We also keep essentials in our doggie first aid kit to take care of minor bumps and bruises that do not require a veterinarian's attention. We always consult with you (or your emergency contact) prior to administering any first aid or changing your dog's food so you are always aware of how your dog is doing and have complete control of any treatments given to your dog.